Fearlessly felting all kinds of wool

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Where does the time go

Well it's almost two months into the year and I'm thinking were have the last six weeks gone? On the first week of January I thought 'I'm going to get all kines of things done this winter..' Well there have been a few successes in the sewing department, but never enough time in a day to get it all done.

First I think I need to come into so real money so I can sew all the time.....

My Etsy site has been doing better this year than last , www.foxislandfancywork.etsy.com . I am determined to post 100 items as soon as possible and then try to make some more friends in Etsy...then I'm going to keep making more goodies all the time.

Oh before I forget, I need to give credit to Kris at www.resweater.artfire.com for some really wonderful sweaters for all my creations. She is absolutely fantastic and will do anything to help you out. So if you're like me and have a passion for sewing with felt, make sure you check out her shop.

1 comment:

Resweater said...

Thanks for the nice words! :)